My New York Legal Help is a blog dedicated to providing legal news and information for low-income New Yorkers. My New York Legal Help is administered by the staff of LawHelp.org/NY, an on-line tool for helping low-income New Yorkers solve their legal problems. LawHelp.org/NY is the only comprehensive source of legal referral information in the state and includes:
- More than 600 free legal service projects & organizations with their contact & intake information.
- Over 3,000 Know Your Rights and self-help resources covering 15 areas of law.
- Extensive links to social service, advocacy and government organizations, information about the Court system.
- Spanish mirror website and legal rights resources in more than 30 languages.
- LiveHelp, a real-time, online chat service, in English and Spanish, that helps guide visitors to relevant legal information and free legal services.
- AyudaLegalNY.org, the Spanish version of www.LawHelp.org/NY
My Legal Help NY provides general information only. This is not legal advice. You can only obtain legal advice from a lawyer. To find a lawyer in your area please visit http://www.LawHelp/NY.org and select a topic which best covers your legal problem.